- Click the lhe following link: ZoiPer download page.
- Select the Operating System in use.
- Select the desired version. We recommend the Community Free version, unless any advanced features are needed.
- Install the application.
Setting up ZoiPer
Before starting ZoiPer, please make sure to connect a headset.
To set up the ZoiPer application, the Sharpen application will need to be referenced.
- Log in to Sharpen as an Administrator.
- Navigate to the Admin > Configuration > Extensions page.
- Click Edit for the extension that is being are set up.
Next, configure ZoiPer:
- After ZoiPer has been installed, open the application.
- Click the Settings Menu
- Click Preferences
- Click Create account
- Select SIP and click Next
- Enter the following credentials from the Sharpen Extensions page:
- user = Username (eg 150con1409)
- Password = Password (eg DxqwdemoqY+Hnot/osua+realNT+HqZ7)
- Domain = Server Address (eg us1.vbx33.02.a.sipvbx.com = us1.vbx33.sipvbx.com)
- Click Next.
- The Account Name will be automatically generated and displayed. It can be left as the default, or enter Sharpen to better identify it.
- Click Next.
- A confirmation prompt will appear stating the account has been added to the account list.
- Click the Close button.
- Select the account from the SIP list.
- Ensure "Registered" is displayed in the upper right hand corner. Otherwise, press the "Register" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the Extra tab.
- Ensure Register on startup is checked.
- Click the Advanced Tab.
- Ensure Registration expiry is set to 240.
- Click OK.
Note: When setting the Domain, we drop the 02.a section of the URL. This allows the soft phone to connect to whichever server is active in the server cluster. So us1.vbx33.02.a.sipvbx.com becomes us1.vbx33.sipvbx.com.