Classifications allow you to classify calls in Sharpen Q. These classifications are used to track information about calls, such as what kind of call it was or what happened during that call. This information is saved to the call record in the qCDR. There are two types of Classifications: Call Type & End Result. There is a drop down for each of these two types when a call comes in via Sharpen Q.
Why would I use an Classifications?
You can use Classifications to differentiate between the different types of calls you might have coming into Sharpen Q. Here are some examples of Classifications that might be used:
- Request for More Information
How do I set up an Classifications?
- First you will need to navigate to Admin > Configuration > Classifications.
- Click the add classification button.
- Name your Classification (This is what will be visible in the drop down menu.)
- Set the Classification Type. Type is Call Type & End is End Result.
- Set the Location. Global means this Classification will be available for all Qs on the account, or you can restrict the classification to a single Q.