Voicemail to Email is will send an MP3 copy of voicemails received on your extension to your email address. It is useful for checking voicemails when you are not near your primary phone.
How do I set up Voicemail to Email?
- Navigate to End User > Settings > Voicemail to Email Settings > Email Address.
- Next, enter the email address where you would like to receive your notifications.
- Finally, scroll down to the bottom of the page and Save.
I’m not seeing my voicemails when I check my email? What gives?
If you aren't getting a voicemail sent to your email here are a few things to check.
- An admin can log in to app.sharpencx.com and navigate to Admin > Configuration > Extensions to make sure Voicemail is enabled, and that the correct email is listed is in the email field. Re-enter the email in lowercase letters and save the extension.
- Make sure the email hasn’t accidentally been sent to your spam folder.
- Have your email administrator add @amazonses.com & @sharpencx.com to your whitelist to ensure delivery.
You can also set voicemails to delete automatically if you have the Delete Voicemail After Email checkbox checked under 'Advanced Options'
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are still having issues with voicemail to email.