Error in call center login box
- Ensure your CTI Adapter URL is correct for your salesforce instance
- App Setup - Installed Packages
- Open SharpenOpenCTI package
- View Components
- Under Package Components Select fvCTIPhone - Type (Visualforce Page)
- Click Preview
- Take the URL in the address bar and update the CTI Adapter URL
Salesforce records are not getting new activities from phone calls
- You have selected a record from SalesForce
- Call Type or End Type has been selected. One of these must be set for the activity to be added to the SalesForce record.
- Insure a record in SalesForce matches the number dialed or received
- Sharpen Call Center OpenCTI has been installed
- Your SalesForce user has been added to the Call Center OpenCTI
Call duration and/or call recording URL is not showing on the Salesforce Activity/Task
- Confirm the fields fvCallRecordingURL and fvCallDurationSec are active fields on the layouts for Tasks.
- Also confirm you have call recording set to always for Extensions and inbound routes in the Sharpen portal.
A newly connected device (headset, microphone and headphones) is not sending or receiving sound in Sharpen Connect
- Go to system preferences in your computer and change the default microphone/speaker settings to be your new device.