Login to Salesforce
Go to your name in the top right corner and select “Setup”
If you are setting this up for just a few users:
Select the user you want to add
Look for Call Center and check the box to enable.
If you want to mass enable users:
Search for Call Center in top left corner
Under App Setup choose Call Center
Open Sharpen OpenCTI
Select “Manage Call Center Users”
Select “Add More Users”
- Select the users you want to add and select “Add to Call Center”
Once Enabled for the users follow the next steps:
Select “Leads or Accounts or Contacts”
In the top left corner you will see a login box. Type in your Sharpen login.
Select “Link Account”
- The login box will disappear and you are linked together between Sharpen and your SalesForce Account.
If the login screen does not display or shows a blue box make the following change:
Go to setup and search for call center.
Select "Call Centers" under App Setup
Look at the CTI Adapter URL and make sure it matches the following if you have a custom URL:
https://"your instance name"--sharpen."version".visual.force.com/apex/fvCTIPhone
If using a standard salesforce address like (https://na30.salesforce.com) the CTI Adapter URL should look like:
If these selections do not work complete the following:
- App Setup - Installed Packages
- Open SharpenOpenCTI package
- View Components
- Under Package Components Select fvCTIPhone - Type (Visualforce Page)
- Click Preview
- Take the URL in the address bar and update the CTI Adapter URL