The outbound Caller ID is set per extension. You can manage this from the Sharpen portal.
1. Enter your Sharpen portal as an administrator.
2. Go to the 'Configuration' tab and select 'Extensions'.
3. Once on the 'Extensions' page, select the desired extension from the drop down box.
4. Scroll about halfway down the page and you will see a text box labeled 'Outbound Caller
5. Clear the number from the text box and start typing the number you would like to appear when this extension makes outbound calls.
6. Select the number you would like to use from the list that appears below. 7. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Save'.
8. Repeat this for all the extensions that you would like to modify.