The best way to add multiple contacts at once to the Sharpen portal is with a CSV spreadsheet.
1. Download the file at the bottom of this article, 'Add People to Contacts.csv'.
2. Open the file with your spreadsheet application of choice (i.e. Excel).
3. Row one shows which column holds what information. Leave this row in place.
4. You will notice that there are two rows already filled out as an examples, you can remove these two rows.
5. Add your contacts to the spreadsheet and save when finished.
6. Go to the Sharpen portal and click on the 'Contacts' tab.
7. Just below the blue 'Add New' button, click the link '+ Add with csv File'.
8. Select the 'Add People to Contacts.csv' and click 'Open'.
9. You will see a notification when the upload is complete, click the 'x' in the top right corner.
10. Refresh the page and your contacts will now be listed.
You can find the 'Add People to Contacts.csv' file attached on this page as well.
- Email Us
- Call Us @ 855.249.3357