Many of our clients have asked for a Click2Call option that can be made available from any website (i.e. click on a telephone number on a webpage to make a call). While our development team cooks up a Sharpen solution, we suggest a free software that can be used along with the Sharpen API's to accomplish Click2Calling.
Just follow the steps below and you will be able to make calls in just a few minutes:
- Open Firefox, and install the Telify extension
- Once installed, restart FireFox
- Now, configure Telify to connect to Sharpen
- Select the 'Tools' option from the menu
- Select 'Telify' > 'Preferences'
- Change 'Used Protocol: Custom URL'
- Custom URL Blank:https://fathomrb.com/sandbox/3rdPartyApps/click2call.php?toNumber=$0&fromNumber=$1&callerID=$2&cKey=$3
- Change Parameter 1: (enter your extension number)
- Change Parameter 2: (enter the Outbound CallerID you wish callers to see)
- Change Parameter 3: (enter your company API Key's you will need to join Key 1 and Key two with a - sign (Key1-Key2). For example 2e73625-a42343)
- Click 'Ok'
You can now make calls by clicking on any telephone number on a webpage in a Firefox browser.
Telify is a third party solution that Sharpen does not directly endorse or support.