or directly from your phone.
From the Sharpen application
- Log in to Sharpen
- You will be taken to the End User Dashboard by default. My Voicemail will be located in the bottom right corner.
- Click the "speaker" icon to bring up the Voicemail Playback box
- Press the "trash" icon to delete the voicemail if you no longer need it.
We offer the ability to bulk delete Voicemail messages from the My Voicemail application.
- Press the "Edit" button -
- Click "Check All" or individually select the Voicemail messages you would like to delete.
- The "Delete" button will display the number of messages to be deleted. Click it to delete the selected messages.
- Note: If you have more than 25 messages in your inbox, you will need to refresh the page to populate the next 25 messages.
From your phone:
- Dial into your voicemail box by pressing the Envelope button, or by dialing *97.
- Enter your extension if prompted.
- Enter your password.
- Once you have selected the message to listen to, press 7 to delete the message. You may then press 6 to move to the next message immediately.