There is nothing that needs to be done from the End User perspective other than providing the correct porting information to the new carrier. This information can be found in the customer portal (Company Information).
- Sharpen does not utilize passwords, freezes, PINs or any other similar feature.
- You will need to submit a separate port request for Voice & Fax numbers with your new carrier.
- The responsibility of initiating the port request, and following the proper port out procedure is on the new/winning carrier.
Sharpen understands that assistance may be needed in ensuring that the port out occurs without incident.
For assistance please contact us:
- 855.249.3357 option 2.
- Porting numbers away from Sharpen does not cancel your service. You will need to contact our Billing team if you wish to cancel your account at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Numbers associated with disconnected services will not be eligible to port.
- When porting out please submit purchased numbers and ported in numbers on separate LOAs.
- Our local numbers (LI) do not have a service address associated with them because of this a CSR is not required or helpful to port out from Sharpen.