With Sharpen Conference Bridge you can set up conference calls through the portal and manage callers directly in the application. Through the portal you can add in people to call, mute/unmute callers, and kick callers from the call.
Why would I use Conference Bridge?
The Conference Bridge on app.sharpencx.com allows you to have a large amount of callers in the conference bridge opposed to the three callers most people are limited to during a conference call. You are also able to control the conferencing group directly from your Sharpen application.
How do I use a Conference Bridge?
- Log in to your app.sharpencx.com account and enter into the End User tab in the top left corner.
- Next, you will go to the Applications tab in the middle bar at the top of the page
- select the Conference Bridgeoption.
The Conference Bridge page shows you a list of the conferences already set up and a button to create a new Conference Bridge on the left of the page. The area in the middle of the page will show you the members of the conference bridge when you are in a call. It also allows you to add a caller by typing in their name and number.
When you select a Conference Bridge from the list of pre-created bridges, the Call In Number and the Conference Pin will appear on the top of your middle screen.
The calls in the Conference Bridges are highly protected so that only those invited to the call can enter. To enter into a call, the caller has to dial in, select the room number, enter the pin if necessary, and then announce their name. They must press the # button after entering each of the prompts.
How do I create a new Conference Bridge?
- Select the Create New Bridge button and fill out the information on the pop-up screen.
- The room number should be as many digits as the extensions in your company. So, if your extensions are three digits, the room numbers should be three digits. You cannot use a number that is already in use for a pre-existing bridge.